My legs hurt Monday. My legs hurt Tuesday. It was mostly soreness in the quads. Actually, it was all soreness in the quads.
Last night I put in a couple warm-up miles just to work out the pain and it seemed to work. I was a little tight this morning but I seem to be doing alright now. Probably gonna squeeze in a 3 miler tonight in prep for the weekend.
The guys have all agreed to meet up Saturday morning at the trailhead for a nice little primer to the Mud Run. It'll be fun to get all the guys together again for a little workout. Most of us all played football together years ago (almost a decade!) and it should be good to see where everyone is at physically.
I'm hoping this will get everyones competitive juices flowing again and get them to start being more physically active.
The running has definitely improved my overall health and mental well-being. This weekend should be another boost to both.
Cheers to a good run, good friends, and nasty weather! (It's supposed to rain)

No comments:
Post a Comment