I write this knowing you'll probably never read it. On this day of giving thanks, I don't quite know how to feel about what we had. I am here Seattle and its been a while since i've thought about you this much. I'm lying awake, 2:30 in the morning and staring at the space needle, and a thousands things are rushing through my brain. How i've missed your touch. your cheeky, ridiculous smile, your nappy hair, long slender fingers. your alabaster skin. your eyes. god, those eyes. bewitching me with their ever changing states. nothing spoke truer to your fickle heart than those eyes. warm and brown with love and compassion. green and full of life and vigor. Icy gray and sharp. I love and hate everything about what happened to us.
thank you for everything.
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment